Chemical Peels - Rio Rancho, NM
Isla Aesthetics offers multiple options for chemical peels based on your beauty needs! Our extensive range of chemical peel services addresses skin issues including fine lines, wrinkles, acne, and acne scarring, pigmentation, and texture.
What is a Chemical Peel?
A chemical peel is an in-office aesthetic procedure designed to improve the texture and surface of your skin. The treatment is performed using a chemical solution specifically formulated to address common skin issues — like scarring, wrinkles, and more.
Benefits of a Chemical Peel:
- Improves skin tone, clarity, and texture
- Reduces the appearance of acne and scarring
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates collagen production and new cell growth
- Increases the effectiveness of skincare products and beauty treatments
- Treats sun damage and pigmentation issues
About the Procedure
All chemical peels are performed in our office. Before the procedure, we start by cleansing the treatment area. Next, your chosen solution is applied and you may feel burning or stinging sensations that can be remedied with cooling implements.
After your treatment, a sunburn-like reaction may occur depending on the strength of your peel (ranging from lite to medium to deep).
Chemical Peels at Isla
Lite Peel $175: Refresh
This “lunchtime peel” requires no downtime.
- Relieves congestion, dullness, and sallowness
- Increases cell turnover to retexturize and smooth the skin
- Immediate improvement in skin clarity and radiance
Epionce Peel System
Enhances anti-aging and skin disease treatment outcomes
- Increases cell turnover to retexturize and smooth the skin on the face, hands, décolleté, and back
- Improves skin aging, hyperpigmentation, acne, and rosacea
- Minimal downtime
- Post peel you may experience minor flaking and redness for 2-4 days
Salicylic Peel $250
This peel uses a lipophilic formula to clean out pores
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties enhance skin clarity
Malic Peel $250
This peel is designed to help reduce surface bacteria that may lead to problem skin conditions
- Enhances skin hydration, brightness, and cell turnover with minimal exfoliation
Get in touch!
And we will get back to you ASAP.
Click on the link below or call us